Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee...

won't my mama be so proud of me?!?!

Lurve that little song.

We didn't find any bumblebees, ants, grasshoppers, or rolly-pollies, but we did find exactly one bug that fit into the "other bugs" category.

I do love tomboys like her. We went to her birthday party and underneath her princess crown was a sweaty mess of hair plastered to her head and tangled underneath the crown... the result of some SERIOUS bouncing on the bouncy castle. She was the sweatiest, sweetest little princess I think I have ever seen!



Lot's going on in the Robinson world. Jesse had foot surgery at 5 am last Friday (and has since been laid up with his foot elevated), and exactly 6 hours later, a crew of about a dozen construction workers were at my house demo'ing a couple rooms and part of the roof!  We are in the middle of a bedroom addition (soooo many kids I have) and a few other remodeling projects (there are six of us living in two rooms in the house right now- it's like a dormitory)!  Right around the holidays and my busiest season of the year. Stellar planning if I do say so myself :-).  NOT complaining though!  I'm actually really thankful for all the blessings of the past year :-). If I don't get back on here before Thanksgiving (the chances of that happening are slim to none even though I have about 4,896 sessions to blog- feels that way anyway), have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP